This is Graeme and me with all of our kids. Our wedding day in 2003 was the only day that we were able to get them all in the one place at the one time for a photo! Graeme's girls Emily and Prue are on the left, then my kids, Beth, Ellie, Zac and Josh.
Here is a little about each of my loved ones:
- Graeme and I met while chatting on ICQ over 7 years ago. We had one of those "gee, whizz, wow!" type conversations because we had so much in common. What started as a great friendship became an even better romance and we couldn't be happier together. Graeme runs his own business called Infocomm Engineering. You can find out more about him here.
- Emily lives in Queensland with her husband Frank and their baby son Jackson. She is a Div 2 Nurse studying to become a Div 1.
- Prue lives with her mum here in Melbourne. She is completing her studies in Music at university. She teaches music in schools and does the odd gig here and there. Occasionally even we get a chance to see her!
- Beth works for Word Bookstores managing their in-store cafe. Beth worships at Lighthouse Christian Centre and sings with the worship team.
- Josh manages an Allphones retail outlet. Josh is very involved at Lighthouse Christian Centre, helping out with the Sunday School, singing with the worship team and at youth activities.
- Zacis studying Engineering at Monash University, and if you're looking for him, you'll find him either surfing the web or sitting with his head in a book. He also works part time for Dick Smith Electronics. His latest fad is studded leather bracelets and neckbands, which fit happily with his hobby of making Chain Maille, his fascination with Steam Punk and anything medieval. Zac loves to help behind the sound desk at church.
- Ellie is now 12 years old, as bright as a button, a bossy boots but also an absolute delight. While she might have been my "surprise" child, we wouldn't know what to do without her! If we could only get her to stop talking for five minutes, she'd be perfect! Ellie has just started high school and helps out as a junior leader at Sunday School.
Interested in Genealogy? Then check out my info here.